and get to grips with amazing valued health information that will keep you bouncing and healthy. Get a FREE e-Book entitled “Finding the Causes of Your Disease.”
The Da Vinci Holistic Health Centre specializes in the treatment of chronic diseases by firstly assessing the causative factors using functional testing not often used by medical doctors. These tests are designed to identify the causative factors underlying the patient's symptoms - once they are identified then they can be eliminated using various natural treatment protocols.
Here are some of the testing procedures and protocols used at the Da Vinci Centre - they can either be used individually or as part of the IDEL Diagnostic Programme:
1. HEALTH HISTORY - listening to the patient is a lost art for both allopathic and alternative practitioners, but the most important health clues start here. The PATIENT ASSESSMENT FORM is read carefully and all other medical reports from your medical practitioner are all taken into account to get a fuller understanding of potential causative factors.
2. IRISANALYSIS – a special iris microscope is used to study the iris of the eye which has its own topography or map so the practitioner is able to determine a number of health conditions that may be developing such as inflammation in body tissues and ogans, the hereditary weaknesses, the constitution or our genetic 'dowry,' toxicity in the body, spinal subluxations, degeneration in organs and tissues and much more.
3. VEGA TESTING and AUTONOMIC RESPONSE TESTING (ART) – The VEGA Expert is a special measuring device that can detect the energetic balance of organs, tissues, and ART is a type of sophisticated muscle testing that can help to tap into the Autonomic Nervous System to elicit health information as well as determining the following:
a) Food Intolerances – these can cause a number of health problems as they can cause the immune system to secrete immunoglobulins and inflammatory chemicals such as cytokinines and Prostaglandins-2. This is why it is very important in the majority of health problems to determine the specific food intolerances that each person has using VEGA testing.
b) Organ Functioning - X-rays, MRI's and CAT scans look at the morphology or structure of the organs and tissues, but they do not tell us much about functioning of the organ systems. Using VEGA and Autonomic Response Testing (ART) it is possible to determine the FUNCTIONING of all the organ systems of the body, as well as determining the pathogenesis of disease.
c) Sluggish Detoxification System - this will include the liver, the kidneys and the lymphatic system, plus the gut and skin. If these detoxification organs are not functioning correctly then the numerous toxins in the body will accumulate over time causing high levels of toxicity, an imbalance in the pH of the tissues, as well as general congestion and deposition.
d) Nutritional Deficiencies - deficiencies in vitamins, minerals, trace elements and particularly fatty acids are to be found in nearly everyone, unless they are eating a completely organic diet and their digestive system is optimized. Most often it is related to a bad, impoverished diet - eating foods that are not rich in nutrients which cover most "fast foods", digestive problems and poor absorption of nutrients and needs to be addressed as the digestive organs are the "heart" of the other organs as they feed them.
e) Candida & Yeast - Candida is a common yeast found in many people, but when there is an abuse of antibiotics and other drugs the normal yeast can convert to the pathological,mycelial form which can liberate 79 toxins into the body. The Da Vinci Center has successfully treated more than 2,000 cases of Candida.
f) Parasites - jokingly we call these the "uninvited guests" but we can see that patients are horrified when they can actually see them on a monitor from just one drop of blood! These are so common it would not be an exaggeration to say that they can be found in everyone.
g) Bacteria and Viruses - sometimes these bacteria and viruses are active, while other times they are residual but can produce low-grade infections that just linger and need to be stimulated out of the body. Sometimes, depending on the state of the internal mileau, there could be stealth microorganisms which have the ability to change forms the more toxic and imbalanced our body's become.
h) Scar & Tooth Foci - if there are scars from surgery or accidents, these can block meridians which can affect organ systems. Scars can act as "impulse generators" therefore unbalancing the delicate electromagnetic fields of the body. Tooth Foci – very few people are aware that there is an acupuncture meridian going through each tooth – if there is an undetected infection in a root canal (dead teeth with nerves removed), amalgam fillings, cavitations (infection within the jaw bone), periodontal disease – all these can affect the health and function of the internal organs. These tooth foci need to be carefully identified, and we test each tooth and record the findings.
i) Geopathic and Electromagnetic Stress – these are strong fields generated by underground waterways, disturbed land masses, and computers and other electrical equipment that again can adversely imbalance the functioning of the body. Once their source has been identified Tachyon Energized crystals are used to eliminate them.
j) Hormone Deficiencies - if there are general deficiencies, then these can be investigated more specifically and cross-correlated with the specific endocrine gland. Often toxins, Candida, parasites and viruses can be some of the causes of the hormone deficiencies, so these need to be addressed before intervening with the hormonal system directly.
4. SUBLUXATIONS OF THE SPINE - any impingement of spinal nerves from movement in the spine can lead to many symptoms depending on what level of the spine the subluxation is at. The spine is the main "electric pylon" of the body, so when this is interrupted, the organs do not receive the correct neural impulses at the right time and therefore begin to atrophy and dysfunction.
Other tests include:
5. METABOLIC TYPING - not everyone can eat the same diet as their Metabolic Typing is different - this is determined by completing a comprehensive questionnaire which is computer analyzed in the US and returned with a 40-page report. This determines the "octane" of fuel that your body requires - what percentage of proteins, fats and carbohydrates you require. Everyone is different, so specific testing is required to determine this.
6. LIVE BLOOD ANALYSIS - a drop of blood is taken and examined under a Darkfield microscope where the blood is seen in its living form. This is "Visual Medicine" as the patient can also see this clearly on a monitor or TV screen. It is possible to visually see the white blood cells moving, which are part of the immune system, as well as determining the amount of toxicity and degeneration in the body.
7. DIGITAL INFRARED THERMAL IMAGING (DITI) or THERMOGRAPHY - a special camera that measures temperature changes of the body is used to determine dysfunctional organs and tissues. The thermal images are sent to the USA where qualified MD Thermologists analyze the images and write a comprehensive report which is given to the patient. This measures the function of the organ systems and give important diagnostic information.
8. TOXIC METAL TESTING for mercury and other toxic metals - an initial screening test is run using a Tissue Hair Mineral Analysis (THMA) which is analysed on sophisticated ICP-MS spectrometers in the US. Further investigations can also be conducted using urine if required. A detoxification programme using natural remedies is began, depending on the degree of toxicity using HMD - a natural, well-researched heavy metal chelator.
9. BIOLOGICAL TERRAIN ANALYSIS (BTA) or URINALYSIS - this is the clinical monitoring of the internal biochemical environment of the body to gain an understanding of cellular pathology and biochemical imbalances. Measures include pH, oxidative stress and mineral concentration from both urine and saliva. A full report is given to the patient.
10. TOXIC GUT TESTING (Obermeyer Test) - this is a urine test that detects the level of 3-hydroxy indole (indoxyl or indican). Elevated levels are considered as an indicator of intestinal toxemia and overgrowth of anaerobic bacteria. Conditions with Elevated Levels of Urinary Indican can consist of Inflammatory bowel disease, Celiac disease, Hypochlorhydria, Achlorhydria, Gastric ulcer, Biliary and intestinal obstruction, Jejunal diverticulosis, Scleroderma, Postgastrectomy, Hartnup's disease, Pancreatic insufficiency, Diminished peristalsis, Blue diaper syndrome, Hypermotility of the small intestine. There are many people who have a very toxic colon which at the DaVinci Center is cleaned using colon hydrotherapy.
11. HEART RATE VARIABILITY (HRV) TESTING - a test of total fitness and health. While all the abovementioned tests give information on the functioning of the different parts of the body, the HRV test gives an overall indication of the level of functioning of all the physiological systems of the body.
12. TEST FOR ABNORMAL POSTURE - There are pressure receptors in the bottom of your feet. These pressure receptors, tell your brain the position of your body. If your foot functions incorrectly (e.g., abnormally pronates), your brain receives a distorted image of the position of your body. This distorted information, results in the brain making a faulty adjustment in your posture. Poor posture misaligns all the joints in the body. The joints wear unevenly and the muscles function improperly. Over time, this results in chronic pain. In 1988, Professor Rothbart first described a new and very effective type of therapy, utilizing a proprioceptive insole (not an orthotic) to improve posture. This proprioceptive insole gives a tactile stimulation to the bottom of the foot. Through this stimulation, a corrected image is sent to the cerebellum, the balance center of the brain.
13. GUT HYDROGEN BREATH TEST FOR LACTOSE INTOLERANCE & BACTERIAL OVERGROWTH
The hydrogen breath test is a test that uses the measurement of hydrogen in the breath to diagnose several conditions that cause gastrointestinal symptoms. In man, only bacteria-specifically, anaerobic bacteria in the colon--are capable of producing hydrogen. The bacteria produce hydrogen when they are exposed to unabsorbed food, particularly sugars and carbohydrates. Although limited hydrogen is produced from the small amounts of unabsorbed food that normally reach the colon, large amounts of hydrogen may be produced when there is a problem with the digestion or absorption of food in the small intestine that allows more unabsorbed food to reach the colon. A full technicolour report is printed after the testing period which can take 2-3 hours or more.
Further tests may then be prescribed based on findings, such as blood tests and scans (X-rays, MRIs, CT, ultrasound).
Once all the information from the various tests are collated, a bespoke treatment programme is designed. This may consist of whole body detoxification, liver and gall bladder cleansing, colon hydrotherapy, Focus Ionic Foot Aqua Detox, Ozone and Infrared sauna, Ozone therapy, Orgone accumulator, Bioresonance therapy, Rife technology, Hyperthermia, Lazer therapy, Herbal, Homeopathic, Isopathic, and nutritional remedies, Proprioreceptive insoles to correct abnormal pronation of the feet affecting the whole spine.