The Da Vinci Holistic Health Centre specializes in the treatment of chronic diseases by firstly assessing the causative factors using functional testing or Holistic Diagnostics, not often used by medical doctors. These tests are designed to identify the causative factors underlying the patient’s symptoms – once they are identified then they can be eliminated using various natural treatment protocols.
Here are some of the testing procedures and protocols used at the Da Vinci Centre – they can either be used individually or as part of the IDEL Diagnostic Programme:
1. HEALTH HISTORY – listening to the patient is a lost art for both allopathic and alternative practitioners, but the most important health clues start here. The PATIENT ASSESSMENT FORM is read carefully and all other medical reports from your medical practitioner are all taken into account to get a fuller understanding of potential causative factors.
2. IRISANALYSIS – a special iris microscope and high-resolution photograph with software analysis is used to study the iris of the eye which has its own topography or map so the practitioner is able to determine a number of health conditions that may be developing such as inflammation in body tissues and organs, the hereditary weaknesses, the constitution or our genetic ‘dowry,’ toxicity in the body, spinal subluxations, degeneration in organs and tissues and much more.
3. VEGA TESTING and AUTONOMIC RESPONSE TESTING (ART) – The VEGA Expert is a special measuring device that can detect the energetic balance of organs, tissues, and ART is a type of sophisticated muscle testing that can help to tap into the Autonomic Nervous System to elicit health information as well as determining the following:
a) Food Intolerances – these can cause a number of health problems as they can cause the immune system to secrete immunoglobulins and inflammatory chemicals such as cytokinines and Prostaglandins-2. This is why it is very important in the majority of health problems to determine the specific food intolerances that each person has using VEGA testing.
b) Organ Functioning – X-rays, MRI’s and CAT scans look at the morphology or structure of the organs and tissues, but they do not tell us much about functioning of the organ systems. Using VEGA and Autonomic Response Testing (ART) it is possible to determine the FUNCTIONING of all the organ systems of the body, as well as determining the pathogenesis of disease.
c) Detoxification Systems – this will include the liver, the kidneys and the lymphatic system, plus the gut and skin. If these detoxification organs are not functioning correctly then the numerous toxins in the body will accumulate over time causing high levels of toxicity, an imbalance in the pH of the tissues, as well as general congestion and deposition.
d) Nutritional Deficiencies – deficiencies in vitamins, minerals, trace elements and particularly fatty acids are to be found in nearly everyone, unless they are eating a completely organic diet and their digestive system is optimised. Most often it is related to a bad, impoverished diet – eating foods that are not rich in nutrients which cover most “fast foods”, digestive problems and poor absorption of nutrients and needs to be addressed as the digestive organs are the “heart” of the other organs as they feed them.
e) Candida & Yeast – Candida is a common yeast found in many people, but when there is an abuse of antibiotics and other drugs the normal yeast can convert to the pathological,mycelial form which can liberate 79 toxins into the body. The Da Vinci Center has successfully treated more than 5,000 cases of Candida.
f) Parasites – jokingly we call these the “uninvited guests” but we can see that patients are horrified when they can actually see them on a monitor from just one drop of blood, as well as begin detectable using bioresonance diagnostics! These are so common it would not be an exaggeration to say that they can be found in everyone.
g) Bacteria and Viruses – sometimes these bacteria and viruses are active, while other times they are residual but can produce low-grade infections that just linger and need to be stimulated out of the body. Sometimes, depending on the state of the internal milieu, there could be stealth microorganisms which have the ability to change forms the more toxic and imbalanced our body’s become.
h) Scar & Tooth Foci – if there are scars from surgery or accidents, these can block meridians which can affect organ systems. Scars can act as “impulse generators” therefore unbalancing the delicate electromagnetic fields of the body. Tooth Foci – very few people are aware that there is an acupuncture meridian going through each tooth – if there is an undetected infection in a root canal (dead teeth with nerves removed), amalgam fillings, cavitations (infection within the jaw bone), periodontal disease – all these can affect the health and function of the internal organs. These tooth foci need to be carefully identified, and we test each tooth and record the findings.
i) Geopathic and Electromagnetic Stress – these are strong fields generated by underground waterways, disturbed land masses, and computers and other electrical equipment that again can adversely imbalance the functioning of the body. Once their source has been identified Tachyon Energized products are used to eliminate them.
j) Hormone Deficiencies – if there are general deficiencies, then these can be investigated more specifically and cross-correlated with the specific endocrine gland. Often toxins, Candida, parasites and viruses can be some of the causes of the hormone deficiencies, so these need to be addressed before intervening with the hormonal system directly.
4. SUBLUXATIONS OF THE SPINE – any impingement of spinal nerves from movement in the spine can lead to many symptoms depending on what level of the spine the subluxation is at. The spine is the main “electric pylon” of the body, so when this is interrupted, the organs do not receive the correct neural impulses at the right time and therefore begin to atrophy and dysfunction. This is all part of the Holistic Diagnostics.
Other tests include:
5. METABOLIC TYPING – not everyone can eat the same diet as their Metabolic Typing is different – this is determined by completing a comprehensive questionnaire which is computer analyzed in the US and returned with a 40-page report. This determines the “octane” of fuel that your body requires – what percentage of proteins, fats and carbohydrates you require. Everyone is different, so specific testing is required to determine this.
6. LIVE BLOOD ANALYSIS – otherwise known as Nutritional Microscopy – a drop of blood is taken and examined under a Darkfield microscope where the blood is seen in its living form. This is “Visual Medicine” as the patient can also see this clearly on a monitor or TV screen. It is possible to visually see the white blood cells moving, which are part of the immune system, as well as determining the amount of toxicity and degeneration in the body. This is all part of the Holistic Diagnostics.
7. DIGITAL INFRARED THERMAL IMAGING (DITI) or THERMOGRAPHY – a special camera that measures temperature changes of the body is used to determine dysfunctional organs and tissues. The thermal images are sent to the USA where qualified MD Thermologists analyze the images and write a comprehensive report which is given to the patient. This measures the function of the organ systems and give important diagnostic information. This is all part of the Holistic Diagnostics.
8. TOXIC METAL TESTING for mercury and other toxic metals – an initial screening test is run using a Tissue Hair Mineral Analysis (THMA) which is analysed on sophisticated ICP-MS spectrometers in the US. Further investigations can also be conducted using urine if required. A detoxification programme using natural remedies is began, depending on the degree of toxicity using HMD – a natural, well-researched heavy metal chelator. This is all part of the Holistic Diagnostics.
9. METATRON SCAN – Non-Linear Analysis System (NLS)
The Institute of Practical Psychophysics (Omsk) was founded in 1990 by the President of the International Academy of non-linear diagnostic systems, Vladimir Igorevich Nesterov, who is a full member of the Academy of medical and technical sciences. The Institute of Practical Psychophysics (IPP) is a scientific research institution, mainly oriented towards practical research in bio-resonance diagnostics and therapy.
One of their most advanced achievements is in the field of Non-Linear Diagnostics (NLS). NLS is based on the use of bio-resonance to identify functional underlying causative factors in the patient. This non-invasive method of diagnosis is a major leap forward in the fields of bioresoance and functional medicine.
Non-linear analysis systems (NLS) are the most advanced information technologies available this century and can be considered the most remarkable and advantageous accomplishment of modern natural science. The diagnosis equipment is based on the spectral analysis of the vortex magnetic field of any biological object. It is quite unique and unparalleled in the world today.
The Metatron is not only capable of picking up pathological processes in over 250 organs, tissues and cells, but is also capable of determining sub-clinical conditions before they manifest into pathology.
As the patient is being scanned, 3-dimensional anatomical models of the internal organs and physiological systems appear on the screen in front of them. Coloured marks placed upon the picture make it easier for the doctor to determine the site of pathology. It is possible to identify degenerative processes in these organ systems and therefore implement therapeutic protocols in good time.
As these areas of pathology are identified, the software has the capability of going deeper into the organ tissues like a surgeon would take a biopsy and analyse on a cellular level.
10. HEART RATE VARIABILITY (HRV) TESTING – a test of total fitness and health. While all the abovementioned tests give information on the functioning of the different parts of the body, the HRV test gives an overall indication of the level of functioning of all the physiological systems of the body.
11. TEST FOR ABNORMAL POSTURE – There are pressure receptors in the bottom of your feet. These pressure receptors, tell your brain the position of your body. If your foot functions incorrectly (e.g., abnormally pronates), your brain receives a distorted image of the position of your body. This distorted information, results in the brain making a faulty adjustment in your posture. Poor posture misaligns all the joints in the body. The joints wear unevenly and the muscles function improperly. Over time, this results in chronic pain. In 1988, Professor Rothbart first described a new and very effective type of therapy, utilizing a proprioceptive insole (not an orthotic) to improve posture. This proprioceptive insole gives a tactile stimulation to the bottom of the foot. Through this stimulation, a corrected image is sent to the cerebellum, the balance center of the brain.
Further tests may then be prescribed based on findings, such as blood tests and scans (X-rays, MRIs, CT, ultrasound).
12. ELECTRO PHOTON IMAGING – Using the powerful technology of Electro Photonic Imaging (EPI) (also known as Gas Discharge Visualization (GDV)), Bio-Well illustrates the state of person’s stress level. When a scan is taken, high intensity electrical field stimulates emission of photons and electrons from human skin; imaging technology captures photon emissions given off by the finger. Bio-Well utilizes a weak, completely painless electrical current applied to the fingertips for less than a millisecond. The body’s response to this stimulus is the formation of a variation of an “electron cloud” composed of light energy photons. The electronic “glow” of this discharge is captured by an optical CCD camera system and then translated into a digital computer file.
Once all the information from the various tests are collated, a bespoke treatment programme is designed. This may consist of whole body detoxification, liver and gall bladder cleansing, Ionic Foot Aqua Detox, Ozone and Infrared sauna, Oxygen therapies, Orgone accumulator, Bioresonance therapy, Rife technology, Low Light Laser therapy, Herbal, Homeopathic, Isopathic, and nutritional remedies, use of Proprioreceptive insoles to correct abnormal pronation of the feet affecting the whole spine, as well as focusing on the mind-heart connection or coherence.