Prof. George John Georgiou is the Founding Director of the Da Vinci Institute of Holistic Medicine as well as the Founding Director of the Da Vinci Holistic Health Center, a cutting-edge holistic health centre specializing in the treatment of chronic diseases.
Dr. Georgiou, born 14th December 1956, has a passion for learning and healing and has been a Holistic clinician for nearly 40 years, with 10 degrees and diplomas spanning over 25 years of graduate and postgraduate education in various topics ranging from Biology, Psychology and Natural Medicine. Specifically, over the years he has been awarded with:
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) honours degree in Biology/Psychology from Oxford Brook’s University, Oxford, England
- Master of Science degree (M.Sc) in Clinical Psychology from the University of Surrey, Guildford, England
- Doctor of Philosophy degree (Ph.D). in Clinical Sexology from The Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality, San Francisco, USA.
- Naturopathic Doctor (N.D.) degree from the School of Integrative and Complementary Medicine, University of America, USA.
- Doctor of Science (D.Sc (AM)) degree in Alternative Medicine from the International Open University of Alternative Medicine
- Clinical Nutrition (Dip.ION – Distinction) from the Institute of Optimum Nutrition (ION), London, England
- Diploma in Electronic Impulse Therapy (Dip.E.I.Th) from the Euro College of Complementary Medicine, UK
- Diploma in Naturopathic Iridology – Distinction – from the Holistic Health College, UK
- Diploma as a Master Herbalist (MH – Distinction) from the Holistic Health College, UK
- Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine (DIHom) from the British Institute of Homeopathy, UK
- Diploma in Su Jok Acupuncture from Onnuri College, Almaty, Kazakhstan.
- Honarary Adjunct Professor, Naturopathic Medicine, University of America, USA.
Dr. Georgiou has also been a clinician most of his life and is the Director of the Da Vinci Holistic Health Centre in Larnaca, Cyprus which specializes in many aspects of Holistic Medicine such as naturopathy, herbal medicine, thermography, iridology/sclerology, homeopathy, VEGA allergy testing, Bioresonance therapy, Live Blood Analysis, Rife technology, Pulsing Electromagnetic Field (PAPIMI), Hyperthermia, Oxygen therapies, MRT, HRV, ART, Orgone Accumulator, Psychotherapy and Naturopathic Sexology.
The Da Vinci Holistic Health Centre specializes in the treatment of chronic diseases, heavy metal toxicity and Candidiasis, along with many other health problems. His patients come from all walks of life and he treats all with a healthy respect and a real interest in helping each one optimize their health.
He is also the Director and Founder of the Da Vinci BioSciences Research Centre, a fully equipped, privately run laboratory specialising in the natural eradication of infectious diseases, eradication of cancer cell lines using novel approaches, as well as inventing a natural heavy metal detox product called HMD™ that has been tested using a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial with 350 people.
He has lectured to Bachelors and Masters students in Clinical Psychology at an external campus for Indiana University, USA, and has been a prolific writer of health articles for the general public. He has written 23 books and had his own radio program for 2 years entitled Human Sexuality on the island of Cyprus, and is the editor for the chapter on Cyprus in the International Encyclopedia of Sexuality, Volume 4.
This wealth of knowledge and clinical experience is now being transformed into the Da Vinci Institute of Holistic Medicine of which Prof. Georgiou is the Founder and Academic Director, awarding accredited Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral degrees in Naturopathy and Holistic Medicine.
Wearing other hats, he has also been an Aviation Consultant/Human Factors (Aeronautical Medicine) and Crew Resource Management Program Developer and Facilitator Trainer (Crew safety) for a number of years to Cyprus Airways and Euro Cypria Airlines, given that he is also a keen Private Pilot himself.
He is a Member of the following Associations/Institutes:
Prof. George J Georgiou, Ph.D., D.Sc (AM)., N.D., M.Sc., B.Sc., C. Psychol., AFBPsS., C.Biol.,MRSB., RMS., FAACS., ABS., ACS., DipION., M.H., AMH., GCRN., MRNI., FBIH.,ESLM.,BSIO.,ACCT.,ICM.,
Dr. Georgiou is married to Maria, a Psychotherapist/Lecturer and has 4 children aged between 22 and 34 years. His hobbies and interests include flying a private plane, water skiing, horse riding, classic antique motorbike and car restoration, running an organic farm, beekeeper, antique furniture restoration, horologist, model making, web master, travelling and a family life.
Please note that Dr. Georgiou is not a medically qualified doctor but a Holistic Therapist qualified in many natural healing modalities.